Aaron D. Sperbeck
Mr. Sperbeck's practice is primarily focused on private and multi-party commercial litigation but also includes insurance defense, municipal law, and criminal defense. As a former district attorney, Mr. Sperbeck has conducted numerous jury and bench trials throughout Alaska, as well as administrative board and appeal hearings in both state and federal jurisdictions.
With respect to the increasingly complex state and federal regulatory environment governing employee rights and business compliance, Mr. Sperbeck is well versed at interfacing with various regulatory compliance entities overseeing the administration and enforcement of state and federal law. He is experienced in identifying and developing policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure corporate compliance and litigation strategy.
Mr. Sperbeck advises employers regarding best employment practices and counsels employers concerning regulatory compliance over a broad array of legal areas, including but not limited to personnel policies, internal practices, hiring, discipline, and termination decisions.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- J.D. - 2005
- Willamette University
- B.S. - 1999
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Alaska
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
Certified Legal Specialties
- Department of Homeland Security – National Computer Forensics Institute, 2009
- Microsoft’s Law & Technology – SafetyNet, 2008
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2007
- Force Science Institute, Certified Force Science Analyst
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Former law clerk to the Honorable Larry D. Card, Alaska Superior Court
- Assistant District Attorney specializing in the prosecution of computer facilitated high technology crime
- Anchorage Police Department Chief’s Letter of Recognition
- Distinguished Oral Argument – Saul Lefkowitz Intellectual Property National Finals
- Anchorage Police Department Employee Association
- The Odom Corporation
- USA Powerlifting
- Alaska Electrical Trust Funds
- Alaska Correctional Officers’ Association, Inc.
- PORAC Legal Defense Fund
- The North West Company (International) Inc. dba Alaska Commercial Company
- Petro 49 Inc.
- Shoreside Petroleum Inc.