- Of Counsel
Ms. Anderson’s practice focuses on government contracts law, regulatory compliance, and corporate law. She has extensive knowledge in small business government contracting, SBA 8(a), HUBZone, women-owned, and veteran owned programs. Whether its representing clients in a bid protest, advising clients on how to create a new compliance program, or reviewing a potential business acquisition, she always strives to provide practical legal advice to solve real-world problems and mitigate risks in businesses large and small.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Anderson worked for the Navajo Nation and a west-coast law firm where she worked in government affairs, corporate law, and general litigation. Prior to attending law school, she worked for the U.S. Intelligence Community to develop and implement post-9/11 strategies, investigated claims of human rights violations, and mediated employment discrimination disputes.
She has served as a pro bono attorney for Wills on Wheels and Neighborhood Outreach Programs, and she currently serves as a Girl Scout Troop Leader for her daughter’s Brownie Troop. Ms. Anderson joined the DC office in 2011.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Managing Editor, Annual Review, Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- University of Georgia, School of Public and International Affairs
- M.P.A. - 2002
- Marymount Manhattan College
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Managing Editor, Annual Review, Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- Magna cum laude graduate, Marymount Manhattan College
- Government & Legislative Affairs Associate, Navajo Nation Washington Office
- Graduate Intern, Alexandria Office of Human Rights
- Senior Consultant, U.S. Intelligence Community Practice, BearingPoint, Inc.
- Management and Program Analyst, U.S. Secret Service