Ms. Nesbett joined the firm in 2020. She started her legal career as a prosecutor with the State of Alaska, where she honed her skills as an excellent trial attorney. After leaving the District Attorney’s Office, she opened and managed the law firm of Nesbett & Nesbett, PC for ten years. Her practice at Nesbett & Nesbett, PC consisted of a wide variety of civil and criminal matters. Ms.Nesbett's breadth of experience includes practicing before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, professional liability claims and representation before licensing boards, False Claims Act Violations, Grand Jury Subpoena responses, and criminal defense. She now focuses her practice primarily on federal white-collar criminal defense, professional liability litigation and complex civil litigation matters.
In 2019, Ms. Nesbett was awarded the designation of “Super Lawyer,” which recognizes those lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Ms. Nesbett also participates in her community, including serving as the Chair on the Board of Directors for Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Business-Economics
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Alaska
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Anchorage Association of Women Lawyers
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center, Board Chair
- Alaska Bar Association, Mediation Panel
- Federal Bar Association, Alaska Chapter