Land Use Law
BHBC attorneys represent municipalities, land owners, and property developers in the full spectrum of local land use matters. BHBC’s land use law practice includes the following:
- Drafting municipal code provisions regarding zoning, subdivisions, environmental protection, and land use regulatory procedures.
- Advising municipal land use administrative boards and commissions on adjudicating land use entitlement applications.
- Advising property owners and developers on compliance with land use regulatory requirements, and advocating for them before local land use law administrators.
- Representing property owners and developers before municipal land use administrative boards and commissions in support of applications for rezonings, conditional uses, variances, and subdivision plats.
- Litigation challenging and defending local land use administrative decisions.
- Litigation to enforce land use regulations on behalf of municipalities and private land owners.
As members of local planning and zoning boards and commissions, our attorneys have also experienced the land use regulation process from the citizen’s point of view. From drafting and advising to litigation, BHBC attorneys have the experience you need in land use law.