Federal, State, and Local Government Law and Government Contracts

Federal Concessions and Recreation Law

Birch Horton Bittner & Cherot can assist clients in acquiring, retaining or transferring a variety of concessions contracts, commercial use authorizations, incidental business permits, special use permits and other forms of federal and state agency authorizations to provide commercial recreational services on public lands.

Our attorneys include former senior federal agency officials and congressional staff, giving BHBC invaluable knowledge and experience necessary for successfully navigating the federal system.

We work extensively with the National Park Service, the U.S. Forest Service, and other agencies on matters ranging from contracts for major lodging or transportation to permits for horse packing services.

Many of these issues involve matters affected by Congress as a body and by its members individually. Accordingly, BHBC maintains strong relationships with key committees, their respective members and staff, including the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee and the House Committee on Natural Resources.