Zoe A. Eisberg
Ms. Eisberg is an associate who assists with all areas of the firm's practice, with a particular interest in corporate and regulatory law and business litigation. She recently served as law clerk to the Hon. Catherine Easter and the Hon. Peter Ramgren of the Alaska Superior Court. In those roles, Ms. Eisberg researched and drafted bench memoranda; prepared jury instructions for civil and criminal trials; and drafted final orders in a wide range of civil, criminal, and appellate matters. Ms. Eisberg is known for her thoughtful and persuasive legal writing and efficient work process.
After graduating from Columbia University with a degree in Russian Language and Culture, Ms. Eisberg attended law school at the University of California, Irvine School of Law. During law school, Ms. Eisberg clerked at the Anchorage District Attorney's Office and Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, where she prosecuted misdemeanor and felony matters. Ms. Eisberg is a lifelong Alaskan who attended West High School. She enjoys motorcycling, hiking, cooking, and volunteering with Big Brothers, Big Sisters.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Irvine, California
- J.D. -2019
- Columbia University (Including a semester studying abroad in Saint Petersburg, Russia through Yale University), New York, New York
- B.A. -2016
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Alaska
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Anchorage Bar Association
- Alaska Bar Association