- Of Counsel
Ms. Goldsmith’s practice primarily focuses on representing local governments in Alaska. She represents the firm’s municipal clients in all legal matters relating to the operations of local government, including drafting ordinances, advising on statutory compliance, public contracts, and litigation strategy. She specializes in advising clients on land use and real estate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Goldsmith served as an assistant attorney general in the transportation section of the Alaska Department of Law. In state service she gained experience in construction, procurement, contracts, civil rights, and administrative litigation. Ms. Goldsmith began her legal career in private practice in Anchorage, representing Alaskan businesses with general litigation, business formation, employment, real estate, and health care matters.
Ms. Goldsmith is a life-long Alaskan and enthusiastic outdoorsperson.
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2007
- Princeton University
- A.B. - 2000
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Alaska
- Alaska Bar Association, Member
- Hatcher Alpine Xperience, Board of Directors
- Assistant Attorney General, Alaska Department of Law, Transportation Section
- Bankston Gronning O’Hara, P.C., Associate Attorney
- Alaska State Legislature, Legislative Aide